Daniel is a web developer
currently living in
He passionately loves clean and clever code.
He prefers burritos to tacos, and wishes he watched a little less television.
For reasons unknown, he has strong affinities for the Oxford comma and double sentence spacing.
He gets slightly maniacal when talking about Vim.
In chronological order he—
- grew up in northern New Jersey
- graduated from the University of Pennsylvania
- spent a year traveling and working across South America, the Middle East, and Europe
- worked at Time Inc. doing retention marketing (think direct mail, pricing strategy, P&L management)
- worked at Barnes & Noble/NOOK as a marketing analyst (think marketing campaigns, data analysis, growing a young business)
- worked at MAP Digital as a developer, extending all levels of the stack of a complex web application as part of a small team
- bought an ErgoDox
- is currently reading these books: 'Programming in Go: Creating Applications for the 21st Century', 'The Lean Startup', 'Purity', 'Hacking: The Art of Exploitation'
- works at Outreach, in Seattle, as a Software Engineer on the Platform Team